Animal agriculture is the number one contributor to human-caused climate change. Raising animals for meat and dairy consumes 1/3 of the entire planet’s fresh water, occupies up to 45% of Earth’s land, is responsible for 91% of Amazon destruction, and is the leading cause of species extinction, ocean dead zones, and habitat destruction.
But “bacon”, right ?
It fucking happens
If youre a blog that I dont know about that posts
-anything that has to do with gaining a higher awareness
PLEASE LET ME KNOW I WANT TO RECOGNIZE YOU.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."